Wednesday, February 16, 2011

National Museum

So me and my two roommates Kelsey and Valerie went to the National Museum on Saturday. It was about 5 bucks to get in with the student discount rate. The first floor we went on had what would be a geologist's dream. There was row after row of rock, gems, stones, etc. The other side was artifacts and early civilization. On the next floor was paleontology and zoology. It was seriously room after room full of stuffed animals. There were sooooo many. That was pretty much the extent of the museum if feel like it was geared toward elementary field trips and families on vacation with small children. Here are some photos:
ceiling


rocks rows and rows of them

Prague!


View of Wenceslas Square











2 comments:

  1. They are actually my roommates. I like them too; I think I am going to have to buy a pair!

    ReplyDelete